We had a snow storm this afternoon. At 10p.m., I decided to go to the bank because i am leaving tomorrow for L.A. (early in the morning!!). It took me more than 5 minutes to get the car started and then I got stuck for more than 10 minutes. There was a car behind me, the driver came out and wanted to help me push the car ... It is hard to drive on more than 10 cm of snow without Winter tires. I was driving at 5km per hour!!!!!!! On the way back, it was even worse. But i almost made it (because i couldn't park!). My dad and I pushed the car while my brother was trying to park!!! It took so long ... so i left, hope they had fun!!!
The transation at the bank lasted for about 5 seconds. Tout ça pour ça!! Argrhhhhhhhh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment