My interview on Friday was so strange ... I still wonder how it happened :)
We started around 5:20 p.m. They are all so busy, each time, I had to wait for someone. So, this guy comes in and asks me where i come from. "Montreal?" I said, not sure what he meant. He continues, "good, but which school?", ouf, now, i can answer properly. After a few minutes, he looks outside and marvels at the view of downtown and the river. Indeed, it was beautiful! But, i am not sure if it was the right time to say that :). The other guy digs into the conversation and states that they love their office so much that they have renewed the lice for another 15 years!!!! I was so surprised! Then, both of them were talking about how they have been renovating the office, specially the carpet, they just got some new ones and they, themselves, have chosen them. They insisted so much on this fact, they chose them THEMSELVES.
They are big dreamers, they were digressing about their vision of opening an office in China, Beijing or Shanghai. They often talked to each other.
Conclusion: I didn't say much. I wonder if they have already made up their mind. And this interview was just a formality. I hope so because I was a little bit lost, and couldn't answer the questions with all my enthusiasm!!
We will see next week. But boy! that interview was fun! Lawyers are strange people :) but they have so much ambition and vision! I like that. Plus, I have a common point with this firm, I like L''Ecole Polytechnique too :)) You rock Poly!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment