Friday, December 02, 2005

that reminds me of my days at Fido ...

------------------------------------------
Toilet Humor

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"
I'm not the type to start a conversation in a restroom at a rest stop but... I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassedly: "Doin' just fine!"

And the other guy says: "So what are you up too?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling east!"

And I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. "Can I come over to your place after while?"

Ok, this question is just wacky, but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him, "Well, I have company over so today is a bad day for me!"

Then I hear the guy say nervously...

"LISTEN, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!"

------------------------------------

No comments: