Here you go - envoyedon!
Ké-ksé-ksé ksé-ksé ksé-ksa ?
ANGLAIS QUÉBÉCOIS
1. Excuse me! - Eille !
2. I don't believe it. Ben wéyon don
3. What's new? - Pis?
4. Check that out. - Garsa
5. Look at her. - Gar ladon
6. Look at him. - Gar lédon
7. Do you believe me? - Tume crétu?
8. Do you think I care? Quesse tu veux ksam
fasse?
9. Only - Yinque.
10. With that? - Aickssa?
11. Me and You. - Moé pis Toé.
12. I'm gonna yell at him. - M'a y parler
dans'l'casse
13. I'm gonna beat him up. M'a yarranger a face
14. I'm gonna beat him up. - M'a ty crisser'n'volé
15a. You're kidding me! - Vadontoé!
15b. You're kidding me! - Vadontchié!
16. It stinks. -
Ostid'câlisse
17. I was scared. - Jé eu a chienne
18. Get out of there. - Aute toé d'la
19. Get out of here. - Décâlisse
d'icitte
20. What are you doing? - Kessé tufai? Cosse
tufai?
21. I 'm spaced out. - Chudanlune
22. Right there. - Drette la
23. Don't go out of your way. Bawde toézempa
24. Let's say. - Meton
25. Can you believe it? - Tatu d'javusa?
26. Move your ass! - Anweille!
27. It looks that way. - Sadlairasah
28. I tell you. - Chtedi
29. I am so confused. - Chtout fourré
30. I am so tired. - J'cogne des
clous
31. Look at that guy. - Chek moélédon
32. A lot of trouble. - Un chârdemarde
33. It's because. - Stacose
34. Anyway. - Antéka
35. That's enough. - Stacé
36. See you later. - Motte woère
talleur
37. Relax! - Cammtoué!
38. Damn! Viarge
39. She's crying. - A braille
40. Make believe. - S'fairacraire
41. I'm in trouble.- Chudanmarde
42. This is it. - Datsitte
2 comments:
This is hilarious. Though I only recognize half of them. Haizhen, can we have lunch and you can go over it with me so that I can be one of those anglophones out there qui veulent apprendre le Québécois?
Now where did you get that list from? I hope you didn't start speaking that.
Post a Comment