I went to Toronto for training this week. I stayed in the King Edward hotel, in room 712, with a king size bed and LCD TV, located right in the heart of downtown ... well i still don't like Toronto. it was nice but just not for me!
I was there with some ex colleagues and they hated Toronto. The girls are ugly, not well dressed, etc. They had fun criticizing Toronto. It is bad i know!
I met a few people. Amazing, I saw a friend that I met 5 years ago in France! I had lunch with a friend and dinner with in-laws! I had time for shopping too. Things were so cheap! They were on sales ... how come I never do shopping during the sales in Montreal? =)
Oh well, that was my training. I didn't learn though, which is pretty sad because that I was the main goal!!!!
But I did have a good time - I have to say! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment