Tuesday, February 09, 2010

the baby will be so stylish!!!!

This past weekend, I had a baby shower! And I received so many gifts. It's the first time in my life that I got sooooo so many gifts! Amazing ... Well, technically, the gifts are not for me but for the baby! But since the baby isn't there yet, I get to accept all the gifts, hihihi!

So, I got lots of clothing. The baby has clothes from Baby GAP, Ralph Laureen, Baby Christian Dior, MEXX, etc.

With all that, the baby will be so stylish =) ... unless I really don't know how to dress up a baby!!!

Thank you to all the friends who showed up at the baby shower. I felt really blessed!!

ps: everything was pink. i really hope that the baby is a baby girl, or else, there will be a big problem!

a suivre!

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Ahhhhhhh! You're going to have a baby!!! =D
I can't wait to see how cute the baby is going to be!!!! =]
CONGRATULATIONS!