My dad forgot the laptop at home today. I was sooooooooo bored in the store! I couldn't see my anime series and dvd's. Snif.
Lately, i've been so busy that i haven't been able to stay in touch with the news. I just know the big titles, like Bush has been re-elected. Maybe there are some good things about that for Canada. For one, Canadians now are proud to be Canadians and dissociate themselves with the Americans. That was much less obvious during the mandates of Clinton. Also, just one day after the income of the votes, there were 6 times more Americans going to the Canadian immigration website than usual! Ah!
Yasser Ararat is no more ... I wonder what kind of person he really was! Was he a hero? Was he a terrorist? He was so rich and yet he chose to remain with his own people. Moreover, he got the peace Nobel Prize and yet he somehow encouraged suicide bombing and bought weapons... He was a controversial and paradoxal person.
No comments:
Post a Comment