Friday, November 19, 2004

To be or not to be

To be or not to be ... faithtful ... that's the question!

This week, i went to see my dentist for a teeth cleaning. As a student, i was covered completely by the school insurance, so i never bothered asking the prices. But, now that i am working, i am covered only for 80%. The dentist charged me 171$ for a cleaning! I think it is way too pricy! It is twice more expensive than it should be!

So, I wasn't happy and I went to talk to him. He explained to me that he had charged me more so that i could get more money back from the insurance company. In fact, the cleaning was 136$ between us. I don't like his tricks.

Should I stick to my current dentist or change? Should I trust him? Hum ... Hum ... nah! Once he told me that he wanted to be a politician after he retires from dentistry! That says it all!

No comments: