Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ignorance is Bliss

My dad purposely didn't pay the telephone bill for 2 or 3 months. Result? They cut our phone line!!! The Big Boss always wins! Without the phone line, it meant that we had no internet at home! Since I don't watch T.V, I had no idea that it was so cold on Monday! I just wore my normal jacket. My head would tell my body to stop complaining! When i got to my work office, I checked the weather, it was -26C! and with the wind, it was -37C. Aïe! Ouch!

That reminds me of last year when i joined the demonstration against the war in Iraq. We marched all the way to the American ambassy at -26C! And we were all screaming:

"Non à la guerre en Irak et non au froid ici!!"

Nothing worked! The war happened and it is still cold here :-)!

No comments: