Saturday, September 27, 2008

8 years later, and i am back!!!

Life is funny, i have to say.
I got my first job offer after university from Ericsson, as a patent agent. At that time, i had no idea what it was .. I liked the name of Ericsson. But i had to decline this offer because at the end, I chose to do my master's. (and suffered for 3 years, but that's another story!).
After the master's, I just followed the market and the opportunities that were open ... and I ended up being a patent agent in a law firm.

Anyways, 8 years later, Ericsson called me back and offered me the same position. It was hard to say no again this time .. It is jsut funny how iI circled around for 8 years for doing finally what I was meant to be doing!!

At least, i should say that i know myself better now, hahhha. Yeah, so here I am Ericsson! hope that we click!

No comments: