Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I have to say it ... my mom is the Best-EST one! I have no other words to express it! hihihi!!! She loves me soooooooooooooo much! I know life is unfair, and that's the proof. i have the best mom of all :)

I bought her wine (and another one for me, but that's another story!) and wanted to invite her to a restaurant. But she refused! She just doesn't want to go out to eat. She is so used to her own food ... but also because i am not working right now, so she doesn't want me to spend too much money. She is so great! But it's only once per year ... anyways i couldn't convince her!

So, i had a free evening and i decided to go out and brush up some skills ... I feel i am so slow when i walk. I want to pick up some speed ... i don't have money to buy a car, i don't have a licence to drive a moto and my bike got stolen ... so the only thing left was my rollerblading shoes.

So, tonight, i decided to go out rollerblading and explore my neighborhood. I don't like Laval but i can learn how to like it. I saw nice houses with Greek flags since this is the Greek area. i was surprised to see One Canadian flag, i guess that person had to remind himself that he lives in Canada! I found out a park!!! Yes, that's the first park i've seen!!

It felt so good to have the whole big street just for me :) With my arms, in horizontal position and the wind blowing behind me, i felt like i was flying (i.e. in Titanic, hihihihi). I saw the sunset too, the trees were colored in red and yellow, like in Fall ... it was beautiful, beyond description ...

After all, Laval is not bad ....

No comments: