Wednesday, May 18, 2005

small things ...

my voice is getting more and more similar to my mom's on the phone ... even my dad can't tell the difference! It's been a while that each time, people (relatives and friends), who call, think i am my mom or vice versa!
I want to be unique!!!!
Maybe it's just my phone that is getting old! :)


For the first time, this week, I ordered some ribs to eat! It never happened before! What's wrong with me?
My vegetarian trends are fading away!

I have developped more and more habits. Can't live without them! I need 2 big mugs of tea every morning!

I started to play games on my cellphone when i take the metro. I scream when i lose ... and it happens a lot of times! People think i am crazy ... I killed the first boss in the game because it got stuck! Lucky me! Those game programers never thought about that casse i bet!

I hate people who mow their garden early in the morning! they make a hell of noise!!!

No comments: